2015 included a lot of fabulous travels for us...
Michigan
Chicago
Dallas
Taos, NM
Florida
Canada
San Francisco
Puerto Rico
Austin, TX
Yellowstone/Grand Tetons
Glaciar National Park
Bozeman, MT
A cruise to Cozumel
...In fact, many of these cities we visited numerous times this year.
and now we are off to Australia & New Zealand for Christmas and New Year's!
I guess it's about time I started keeping track of our adventures. ;)
Over the last few years I have found a passion for planning adventures, organizing breath-taking excursions and finding unique accommodations! I hope you all have fun following along and you get inspired to take your own fabulous adventure(s) in 2016!
Michigan
Chicago
Dallas
Taos, NM
Florida
Canada
San Francisco
Puerto Rico
Austin, TX
Yellowstone/Grand Tetons
Glaciar National Park
Bozeman, MT
A cruise to Cozumel
...In fact, many of these cities we visited numerous times this year.
and now we are off to Australia & New Zealand for Christmas and New Year's!
I guess it's about time I started keeping track of our adventures. ;)
Over the last few years I have found a passion for planning adventures, organizing breath-taking excursions and finding unique accommodations! I hope you all have fun following along and you get inspired to take your own fabulous adventure(s) in 2016!



Comments
Post a Comment